Tuesday, October 17, 2017

ANNOUNCEMENT OF SERVICES


For information on retreats upcoming and services available, please call me at 813-451-1818 or email at goodgrief13@YAHOO.com.

My mission is to share what I have learned along this fierce path of healing and resurfacing. I can come to your group and speak, offer readings from my book, and help you to set up and facilitate a grief support group. 

Our retreats will be small groups and on weekends. There will be guest presenters and events. We will explore common ground and find ways to connect the differences. From meditation to nutrition, we will learn ways to grow and heal.

I am happy to spend time with fellow travelers and to light a little candle in this dark and oft times frightening awakening.

Thanks.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment